- BEE PRODUCTS such as bee pollen, royal jelly, honey, propolis in their RAW state are naturally fermented and pre-digested foods, rich in nutrients useful for the structure and normal functioning of our immune system. Remember that our gut makes up about 70% of our entire immune system and by taking raw beehive foods on a regular basis, we support the strengthening of our immunity.
- Raw bee products contain hundreds of biologically active compounds that are able to inhibit a large spectrum of pathogens, including the growth and spread of viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, etc increasing the body’s physical defensive mechanisms of the immune system. (studies shown effective antiviral activity in vitro, including against strains of influenza)
- Raw bee products support, strengthen and/or balance our immune system.
- Raw bee products posses potent detoxifying proprieties, thus maintaining optimal cellular hygiene.
- Raw bee products help transport oxygen up to the cells, providing a better functionality of the whole respiratory tract, this could explain why they are used in acute and chronic inflammations in the lower and upper airway diseases, cutaneous ulcers, pharingotracheitis, periodontis, and sinusitis, ensure of better blood circulation, production and regeneration of the red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Raw bee products help cells throughout the body to better resist to oxygen deprivation, excess free radicals, leading to oxidative stress and to the destructive action of acute inflammation due to their potent anti-inflammatory actions.
- Raw bee products help to regenerate the body, increasing the number of stem cells.
- Raw bee products are useful in the management of comorbidities such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and their complications including in the elderly, thus reducing the risk of premature deaths.
- Raw bee products provide the necessary elements for the body to recover from illness.
It is also worth reminding you that beekeepers live longer compared to other occupations and this is because the consumption of bee products is linked to telomere length which is greatly associated with how long we live!
Photo credit: Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS
Therapeutic Properties of Bioactive Compounds from Different Honeybee Products
Immune’s-boosting agent: Immunomodulation potentials of propolis–10.4103/jfcm.JFCM_46_18
Mechanisms of action underlying the anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects of propolis: a brief review http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0102-695X2011005000167
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2007;29(3-4):521-36.
Evaluation of the immunomodulatory activities of royal jelly components in vitro.
Journal of ApiProduct and ApiMedical Science 2 (4): 131 – 144 (2010) © IBRA 2010
Use of Royal Jelly as Functional Food in Human and Animal Health
Project: Effect of beekeeping on telomere length and longevity of life in Malaysian beekeepers
Raw Pot Fresh Raw Frozen Bee Pollen #beepollen
Raw Pot Fresh Raw Royal Jelly #royaljelly
Raw Pot Raw Propolis #propolis
Raw Pot RAWyal Honey #rawyalhoney #honey #rawpot #covid19 #coronavirus